Racines Carrées – End of incubation – 2021/2022
After 9 months of incubation at Racines Carrées, a final jury took place on September 7th. On that day, 8 incubated projects presented their final project frameworks:
- Kloona, led by Maha El Boukhari (Casablanca)
- Khfif Drif, led by Hary Moumen (Casablanca)
- Ciné-jeunes, led by Marouane Zraidi and Khalid Akil ( Lqliaa )
- interrupted Signals, led by Chahine Fellahi and Kais Aiouch (Casablanca)
- Chnou Lmouchkil, led by Oumaima Maarouf and Khaoula Shatt ( Tetouan )
- The colors of women, led by Oumaima Asri and Hanane Kabani (Mohammadia)
- Masra7 Al2a7ya2, led by Anouar Labiad and Mohamed Baliach (Al Hoceima)
- Mouja, led by Rabie Fadil (Kenitra)
The purpose of this jury was to have final feedback and to evaluate the evolution of the projects following the incubation period.
In order to have a 360° overview of the projects, the jury was composed of a funder, a practitioner and a cultural engineer:
- Claudine Dussollier
Cultural engineer, member of Transverscité , editorial adviser and director at Second Era and L’Entretemps editions.
- Farah Fawzi
Project manager with a long experience in the non-profit sector in Morocco since 2008 within the British Council, more specifically in the arts and creative industries. Consultant in the design and implementation of large-scale programs. Fund manager focused on developing the arts sector in Morocco and the UK in 2021-22.
- Sabrina Kamili
Entrepreneur, co-founder of K&Co and the “4S” association, consultant and trainer.
Share this article:
Call for volunteers : Festival “La Couveuse des espèces d’incubés”
The “Racines Carrées” Incubator needs to strengthen its teams by...
COMING SOON – The festival “La Couveuse des espèces d’incubés”
The Racines Carrées Incubator will be presenting a preview of...
Call for international volunteers : Assistant coordinator for artistic and cultural projects
Location : Casablanca, Morocco Mission suggested by: Racines aisbl, culture...
Racines Carrées : The Incubation Phase ends
The second phase of the “Racines Carrées” incubator programme continued...